Tuesday 21 September 2021

Bosh – Djomb (Clip officiel)

Glasses on my nose, I try
to go incognito On the B, I am the condés,
the comico I see a go pass, I will
see it maybe
not twice So I will see it, I take
my
best voice Good or what? Do you live in
the corner
or what? I saw you pass in the aisle,
your ball
makes me romantic Room He makes the beacon calls
when he moves
from left to right I have to react Because she is a djomb, she
is the girl
who has lots of principles I let go, I go back to
do my money In the evening, she sees me on YouTube
now it's her who insists She insists, she insists Yeah, yeah She's djomb , the lower back
is well
rounded, she is djomb Everyone wants to manage her, she
is djomb She only looks at me but
I'm bombing What she is djomb
what is it that she is djomb It is past
four o'clock (past four o'clock) I have to go home
(I have to go home) No I can't go
alone beautiful gos in the club It is about make a choice
(it's a matter of making a choice) It's past
five (past five) I'm still not at home
(I'm still not at home) It's past six, I'm
even not
tired, there will be after, follow me Never without my kamas
never its ns my friends Never without my cke-Glo
(never, never) Kichta for the coconut, kichta for
the
booze, kichta for the
tel-hô If you're beautiful, good, my darling
give your number From the back, you look like a lot to
Amber You have already asked your love story,

I don't care.

You don't want to be managed
so ka or ka fé la? Why are you looking at me, you want to know if I'm

watching your terma '? The go is soft, the [ __ ] is
raw
(ola) It will end up sticking
because opposites attract The drug is soft but
the ton-car is hard Every hit brings me closer
to space
I'll end up in its moon (Ola, ola, yeah, yeah) She's a djomb, her lower back
is well
rounded, she is a djomb (she is a
djomb) Everyone wants to manage her, she
is a djomb
(she is a djomb) She does that look at me but
I bomb
(but I bomb) What is it djomb
what is it that it is djomb It's
past four (past four) I have to go home
( I have to go home) No, I can't go
alone beautiful girls in the club It's about making a choice
(ola, ola, ola) It's past
five (past five) I'm still not at home
(I'm still not at home) It's past six, I'm
not even
tired, there'll be after, follow me She's a djomb, the go is sweet She's a djomb, the [ __ ] is
raw She is djomb, the go is sweet But I'm bombing, what
is it djomb
what -that's good Vodka, pestle, pillave, tel-hô At dawn, I tear myself away, I
go back
to the bendo You're djomb, we'll
see each other sooner or later I emptied my balls, not
the backpack She's a djomb, her lower back
is well
rounded, she is a djomb (she is a
djomb) Everyone wants to manage her, she
is a djomb
(she is a djomb) She just look at me but
I'm bombing
(but I'm bombing) What is it djomb
what is it that it is djomb It's
past four (past four) go home
(I have to go home) No, I can't go
alone beautiful gos in the club It is a question of making a choice (ola,
ola,
ola, what is she is djomb) It's past
five (past five) I'm still not at home
(ola, ola, ola) It's past six, I'm
not even
tired, there will be after, follow me What -that she is djomb

learn djembe here – click



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3CwAQjf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment