Friday 27 August 2021

Last coins of the Zaire

the people he going today I'm just gonna
show you the last coins of death ie you don't know what five-year is so well it
still is a country it's called the Democratic Republic of the Congo now and
at this time when his country is ruled by president coma Bhutto says his echo
and he was just a virtual dictator yeah these coins of brass as you can say they
pretty simple and they so actually issued journey flexion era period and
this currency was a really nominated in 1993 at that 1 million to one is a net
they lasted into 97 when I was replaced by the current Frank
1000 to 1 and they're no longer existed because I the president took over after
the Civil War long Kabila Indian I'd like to name say because I'm it was too
much associated with Beauty says he had cold anyway he was shot in 2001 so much
with dictators okay this is the one it is a coin alignment
it's almost issued in 1987 so I reversed it just um
him on this is when I was a sport I probably like 70s and these coins would
probably be near the circulation for 1990 and they were too low value as you
could say both won a 97 98 and yeah that's about it for these coins to shave
sides it's all plain and you can get these for like I'm
probably about ten bucks on eBay and these are pretty much probably extremely
fine or something okay thank you very much please like and subscribe and have
a nice day

learn djembe here – click



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3mHkLm3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment