Tuesday 3 August 2021

A Stoner Smokes Weed with his Grandma for the First Time | Strange Buds | Cut

(upbeat electronic music) – I'm Eli and this is
my grandmother, Bonnie. And we're both here to smoke some pot. – Do you smoke pot? – I do. – Often?
– Yeah. (laughing) – Well, how often? – Pretty regularly. – How often? – Every couple days. – Every day? – No, every couple days. – Yeah? – Maybe every day, sometimes. – Are you guys ready to smoke? – Yeah, what's the holdup? – Do you have any ice? Do you know what the ice is for? – No, I don't know what
any of this is for. – Cools it off. Do you have a preference? – I'm curious about this
thing, so let's crank it up. – Let's do this. Wanna start?
– No. – Okay. (water gurgling) (sharp exhalation) Here, I got ya. – It's not doing anything. (laughing) (water gurgling) (coughing) Oh my God. How can you take that? That is brutal. (laughing) – Practice. (coughing) – You're a pothead. – But I … (laughing) – That, I mean, that is just like … Burned all the way down. (clock ticking) That's way more my speed than that. – Is this one of those pre-rolls? – Oh, you buy it like this? – Yeah, I think that …

– Really? – When you were younger,
were there like drugs around? Do you remember people doing drugs? – As a kid?
– Yeah, when you were a kid. – No.
– No. – Nothing. I didn't even think about it as a kid. Never, it wasn't even
something that I was aware of. – When did you first
find out I smoked pot? Was it my mom? – Well, you just kind of assume it.

(clock ticking) – Do you have any tricks to show her? – It's called a, I think it's a ghost hit, or like a ghost inhale. – Make a ghost. – Make a little … You know, like a … (humming) (inhaling) – Oh, whoa! – But's it's like– – Ow! (laughing) (coughing) – It's like, a little bit much. (laughing) (coughing) (laughing) Do you think you could do it? – No. – Do you wanna try? (coughing) – Oh, try that thing?
– Yeah, yeah.

– Oh this is … Try that, okay. (laughing) Okay, hold on. (laughing) (coughing) – Nobody breathe.
– Stop! (laughing) (coughing) – Oh, you're making me cry. – Alright. (laughing) – Come on. Okay, so the key is you
have to open your mouth. (laughing) No, no, no, but the key is don't exhale. – Okay. – Just gotta open wide.
– Okay, okay. – Oh, then inhale. Oh! – Easier that time. – Yeah, but you gotta inhale. (laughing) (clock ticking) I wanna hear about the 60s. Sounds wild. – I don't remember anything.

(laughing) – Is that a good thing or a bad thing? – If you remember the
60s, you weren't there. (laughing) (clock ticking) Let's try that again.
– Yeah? (laughing) Alright, Ida. (water gurgling) (coughing) – Oh, that hurts. Okay, that's enough of that. (clock ticking) – What were you like when you were 23, when you were my age? – Gosh, what was I doing? Well, I had two children but, uh, was I gonna say something else? (laughing) – There was something there. (laughing)
– I know. Oh, I was trying that (laughing). Okay, it's not dementia, okay? (laughing) Need a nap. (laughing) – Like, for real. (clock ticking) Oh, round two. (laughing) (inhaling) – Crack up. I've never seen anybody do that. – A parlor trick. (laughing) – A parlor trick. (laughing) – You are so silly! – What do you mean? (laughing) – How would you describe your grandma? – Free-spirited. (laughing) Youthful. (laughing) – Oh, thank you. (laughing) – How would you describe Eli? – Thoughtful, caring, loving person. Hard worker, fun. (laughing) Are you dating anyone? – Not right now. Working on it. – Well, you gotta put
yourself out there, you know.

– Oh, yes. – Start going to the library. – That's what I'm saying. – Take a yoga class.
– Grocery store. Yoga class, produce section. – I don't think the grocery
store's a good idea. – No? (laughing) (clock ticking) – Well, since I have this opportunity, I'd like to, all the fine
young women out there, that are looking for a good, fun guy, sincere, here he is. My grandson, Eli. Come on. (laughing) (upbeat electronic music).

learn djembe here – click



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3ioEGDY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment