Sunday 15 August 2021

Aural Exile ~ Empathy and Misanthropy (2015)

TRAGIC DESTINIES Fall in the woods under Samhain moons Eternal flesh of sin Rapturing youth in tranquil descent Advocates in void of bliss Night portal skies Chalice in the clouds Virgin spirits scrying owls Dreary in thoughts Elderly in skin Revealing masking our toxin within.. Organs in the ceiling Figurative Valkyries Scriptures of fassade linger on.. as folklore echoes wind and mortal mirrors sing our tragic seeds of destiny Destiny sleeps within tragedy Tragedy sleeps within all our destinies Seep into me my dreaded apathy My doors are ajar Release in me your spiritual disease through sight and sound Destiny sleeps within tragedy Tragedy sleeps within all our destinies Altar of life foreshadowing dreams Altar of life foreshadowing dreams Altar of life foreshadowing dreams Altar of life foreshadowing dreams Dust in catacombs Malignant spirits aligned by seasons Pollen in wind Floral seeds of reverence Ashen dusk Amethyst light in breathing tides Solemn sighs of desperate continuity Perpetual drought Privileged clouds of selective sustenance Nature's design the intricacy of agony spreads its seeds of tragic destinies DROWNING SWAN End my mourning ritual of thoughts Synthetic waves Portraits of fantasy never conceived Erotic dreams Role-playing entities costumed in flesh Fabric regret Lost in a world everflowing I drown in seas of time The metronome is my spine Through our ascent we'll stare into the sky Death's scent with every sound Dispel the water star Carpe Diem Numquam Dubium The blackest seas turn red No pillows on my bed I rest without regret Untouched by time, eternalized is the fate of all drowning swans Eyes toward the light casted down, the angels fell The waters that will drown you in your grace hold your remains Floating to the surface long after your soul has parted ways Enshrouding mortal daze Through our ascent we'll stare into the sky Death's scent with every sound Dispel the water star Carpe Diem Numquam Dubium The blackest seas turn red No pillows on my bed I rest without regret SPIRALS OF YOUTH Each time i rose from my rest my spirits were lifted anew My dreams of the night kept me wondering and wandering days Imaginative spirals of youth I watched the light pierce through the leaves of the trees swaying in the breeze Cradled by nature embracing my life, my soul would soon split in two With age I found the light pierced my eyes In time i found the circle of lies In life I found eternal demise of imaginative spirals of youth All has decayed yet my flesh still remains devoid of all feeling I hide from the day as each day passes another leaf falls from the hollow walls of my will With age i found the light pierced my eyes In time i felt the darkness inside In life I found eternal demise of imaginative spirals of youth Imaginative spirals of youth..

ASTRAL DEATH The stars light the graves of deceased moons as Nebula blooms into the astral graveyard Distortion of time in universal rifts Expanding and growing with each sin I wish to die among the sea of stars To spend my afterlife in space a vagabond in solitude drifting from sun to moon Flesh offerings wandering in the cosmic abyss in embrace of celestial abyss Coils shimmer in the light of the lion's demise This constellation I ignite The stars light the graves of deceased moons as nebula blooms into the astral graveyard Distortion of time in universal rifts Expanding and growing with each sin I wish to die among the sea of stars to spend my afterlife in space a vagabond in solitude drifting from sun to moon I wish to die among the sea of stars to spend my afterlife as a vagabond in solitude drifting from sun to moon ILLUSIONARY MOTHS Dull fears of aimless lives shedding our disguise The sands of time fall out of frozen eyes that see in you a ruby in amethyst The essence of youth flickering in the light of silver moons weave silk out of our skin Abrasive wind upon the drifting streams In sealed embrace, reflecting on our fate Two flames unite within candle remains The roots and veins, shards of the remnant suns Dove masquerades shattering light as river and oars collide our ripples in the night..

Two lives entwined in stride of fluttering wings of crimson shades that blossom blackened skies The stars aligned for moments that will die.. A lion on the altar stares into the glass face Flowing tears of apathy fall out of Earth's eyes To deities of storms I offer only air and scent Poisoned conversations of my prayers in hollow truth My sword enveloped by her womb The trials of our every of our every encounter leave me bleeding on the steps The staircase of my destiny is crumbling beneath my feet euphoric flowers and solemn chimes in fields of our occurring lives Gaze into these cold brown eyes and you will find a martyr of death that's yearning for breath in tranquil rooms of solitude Within abysmal lairs I sought reflection in another's eyes A vagabond in cavernous dwelling allured by the ravishing light of stalagmites My acquisition of knowledge and wisdom engulfed me in the shadows of deprived intimacy An inner-child only resides in hindsight Remnant feathers in my palms serving as a memento of unrequited destinies grace the sky reaching toward the sun Their tastes and scents withering from my senses as romancing wings fade off in the distance Ghastly birds I once held with blinding hope fly into Death's arms as charming parasites etch their will upon their aging souls They blossom in descent as I write in somber recollection, carving shadows unto moons for illusionary moths to gaze into RIMELM NIGHTMARE EVERLASTING Remembering all those stolen faces whispering words of pain They'd risen out of clay The young girl besides the tree cried her last of virgin tears at night for only the moon to hear The tired working man is building bombs inside the shed, his sweat the seeds of death Rain-ridden news and trash dance along the fence with wind, inanimate lives begin..

I fall through ceilings in a building that never ends, withering as i descend The child in the attic that wished he'd never woke from rest was dust upon the bed The portraits buried with deceased release their pathogens, the oils of disease The toddler in the street with tire streaks upon her back blew kisses at the trees Nothing is and nothing will be anyone but me, the fabric of my dreams Nothing is and nothing will be anyone but me, the fabric of my dreams Dreaming in sequences, lost in our subconscious Breathing in life's toxins, following the flow of thoughts Breathing in sequences, lost in our subconscious Dreaming in life's toxin, following the flow of thoughts Dreaming in sequences, lost in our subconscious Breathing in life's toxin, following the flow of thoughts Breathing in sequences, lost in our subconscious Dreaming in life's toxin, following the flow of thoughts Dreaming in sequences, lost in our subconscious Breathing in life's toxin, following the flow of thoughts Breathing in sequences, lost in our subconscious Dreaming in life's toxin, following the flow of thoughts..

AURATICA Dwelling in primordial paths, the bliss of wisdom in my psalm Indecipherable lullabies in melodies of serpents' tongues Scarlet rivers flowing towards my fingertips from gaping palms Rest my flickering flames of youth, tomorrrow you will meet your doom Auratica, hourglass of dust Auratica, our lifespans in sand Following the trails of art I view from afar that permeate the lifestream of recollective scars Absolution of nothingness in perpetual happenstance Ascension is the essence of my crucified resolve Auratica, hourglass of dust Auratica, all lifespans in sand STAIRS TO FORGOTTEN SHRINES.

learn djembe here – click



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2Uldtsx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment