Sunday 29 August 2021

Daniel Sadownick Drum and Percussion Lesson 1

Sometimes you might be called on in a musical
situation where there might not be a drummer so you have to carry the whole thing. You notice I'm using my right, my left, I'm
very ambidextrous when I play. Now what I'm going to try to do is play all
of those things at the same thing. It's going to
be called for you to play just a nasty, nasty groove. And that's what you wanna do. That's basically all it is, just sped up,
of course. It's an art, and a beautiful art to play with
other people who really know how to play a certain idiom and then when you find your
space, when you find your identify and play in with them it's going to sound great.

learn djembe here – click



from WordPress https://ift.tt/38niDaY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment